Friday, December 7

LiFe


sigh.... life. i've always wanted to be happy, but never been. well, once i was but not now. only one reason behind it. ME. i am the mistake my parents did. all blames on me. i did my best to b there number one son. but whocares, dad doesnt know that. its ok with me, atleast mom understands it. she's the best, the best mom someone cud have. i wish my dad wud talk to me again. its a real pain here. every time i c him, i wanted to talk to him. but, faith doesnt let me... i dnt know wats wrong with me. he says im not gud enuf to b his son. ehehe... funny isnt it? i dnt c anythin bad in me. neither anyone else. anyways, as long as my mom's there by my side i can go on :). i love u mom, i hid my tears just for ur hapiness, cox i dnt want u to b sad mom. love u dad, wish u wud talk to me again...

No comments: